You are Cordially Invited
to Outlandish Boston’s
2nd Annual Yuletide Bruncheon
Saturday, December 5, 2015
12:00PM – 3:00PM
The Haven, 2 Perkins Street, Jamaica Plain
MAXIMUM 2 TICKETS PER PERSON
Due to limited capacity, we respectfully request that you do not invite guests outside of our organization to this event.*
Join our clan of Wicked Sassenachs as we celebrate Yule in Highland Style. Tickets are $50 a person and include an appetizer, entrée, dessert and a glass of prosecco (tax and gratuity included.) The price also includes musical entertainment by our favorite bagpiper, Elias Alexander. Once you receive confirmation that your ticket is booked, please consider the following menu.
We will be doing an Outlandish Swap gift exchange, so please bring an Outlander or Scottish themed present with your name inside.
Starters (choose one):
- Tipsy Fruit Salad: Seasonal fruits dressed with mint, tarragon, and a cheeky splash of Drambuie
- Scotch Egg: Crispy Sausage wrapped hard-boiled egg, mustard, and arugula salad
- Vegetable Bridies: Cotswold cheddar cheese, seasonal vegetable, potato
Entrées (choose one):
- Bubble n Squeak: Sauté of seasonal fresh vegetables with two poached eggs and pickled carrots
- Toffee French Toast: Fornax brioche French toast with toffee sauce, blueberries and maple whipped cream
- Haven Vegetable Quiche: Seasonal quiche of the day with breakfast tatties and arugula salad
- Smoked Fish Cakes: House smoked Scottish salmon, Finnan Haddie and potato cakes, poached eggs, cherry pepper hollandaise and arugula
- Burger: Grilled 8oz beef chuck, Huntsman cheese, Haven bacon onion marmalade, house pickle, sauce, lettuce, tomato on a brioche bun served with choice of hand cut chips or arugula salad.
Dessert (choose one):
- Sticky Toffee Pudding: Served with warm toffee sauce and ice cream
- Deep Fried Mars Bar: The infamous Scottish dessert invented in Stonehaven in “The Haven” chip shop. With maple whipped cream, for the Scottish vibe.
Once you’ve received confirmation that your payment has been processed, please click here to indicate your menu selections.
Please note that your reservation is not confirmed until you receive confirmation that your payment has been processed.
*This does not mean you can’t bring your significant other, if he has participated in previous Outlandish Boston events (we have several very active Outmanders in the group!) but we’d like to have space for as many of our active members as possible. There will be other events when tickets are in less demand, or at another venue with greater capacity, where we’d be thrilled to meet your braw lad, or that friend from work that you converted into an Outlander fan. Thank you for your understanding!
If you are coming from out of town and would like to stay at a hotel near The Haven, many of our members enjoy staying HERE.